The Lossless Pipeline
Please note that the Wiki is currently under construction. For any questions please contact us.
This repository consists of the BIDS Lossless EEG pipeline package that contains everything you need to get started processing large scale EEG data.
The following can be found through links below:
- A fully documented tutorial taking source data from a Biosemi system through each stage of the pipeline
- Complete list of all parameters and their uses
- The motivation and interpretation of the steps of the pipeline
- Overviews of the various diagnostic systems in place
- External links for plugins used
The Wiki adheres to the following style:
- Commands that are to be run in either Matlab or the terminal are to be in code blocks (See example below)
- Names of scripts or directories are to be emphasized as such:
- Bold will be used for emphasis and menu navigation, such as: File -> Vised Configuration
Example code block:
EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG);
The Face13 Tutorial
- Source to raw: EEG init and BIDS-ifying
- Raw to lossless: Running the pipeline
- Lossless to QC: Quality control and more!
External References and Legacy Help